Thursday, September 11, 2008

One week and One QB down

Wow, Brady is gone. The AFC, and maybe even the AFC East, is totally up for grabs. My team started off with a win with balanced scoring from Jacobs, Kitna (picked up just before week 1) and Andre Johnson who had the perfect fantasy WR experience (losing bad and collects an extra 60 meaningless yards).

I already overhauled my bench when I dropped Kenny Watson and Leon Washington at RB, Nate Burleson and Isaac Bruce at WR. I picked up Sammy Morris and Derrick Ward (who I should not have dropped last week) and then Deion Branch and Mushin Muhammad.

Still looking for cool Fantasy Football Shirts and Hats? Check out my new Fantasy Football store at Zazzle where all the Fantasy Football t-shirts, sweatshirts and gifts can be customized with your league and team name. Or head on over to my FantasyFootballTees.com site for all new FFL shirts.

No comments: