Monday, July 7, 2008

Fantasy Football - Nothing Else Matters!

My re-draft, competitive money league held our annual divisions/draft order selection this past weekend. It's a 4th of July tradition. This way we have close to 7 weeks to geek-out and plan for our draft.

We're a ten team league entering our 8th season. I drew the 5th spot which I'm very happy with. I've never picked in the middle of the draft, always having a pick at the top or bottom with looong waits between every other pick. Also, the 5th spot this year looks to be the last team that will land a premier RB as the 6th guy (Frank Gore, Portis, etc) is a big drop off from the top 5 (LT, AP, Addai, Westbrook, S-Jax). At least that's the way I see it right now.

Check out this cool Fantasy Football sweatshirt from FantasyFootballTees.com. Pretty much says it all - Eat, Sleep & Fantasy Football. Nothing Else Matters baby!

No comments: